- Exercises Coordinative managerial control of various economic enterprises units as well as its support services.
- Advices the Mayor, the Sangguniang Bayan, the Municipal Market Committee, and other special bodies that thereafter be legally constituted, on all matters involving economic enterprise and development.
- Develops policies, rules and regulations, standards and procedures to improve and enhance revenue generation based on sound financial concepts and principles of adequate delivery of services subject to the approval of the Sangguniang Bayan.
- Prepares the annual budget of the economic enterprise unit and the department as a whole.
- Exercises management and supervision over all units of the Municipal Economic Enterprise Development Office.
- Exercises other necessary, incidental or related duties and functions as prescribed by law or ordinance or as directed by the Local Chief Executive (LCE).
ISSUANCE OF BUSINESS PERMIT (NEW & RENEWAL)